7 Top Tips To Consider Before Ordering Your Canvas Print
Monday 1st October 2018
Top tips to consider before ordering your canvas print:
1. Make sure that you have a good quality image.
2. Make sure that there is enough room around your main subject to allow for folding the canvas over a frame[ the wrap or bleed]
3. Try to keep the horizon level unless you want your image to look at an angle.
4. Try to get the subject looking into the lens or at your camera/phone.
5.Check around your image to make sure there's no rubbish on the floor etc or too much clutter to distract the viewers attention.
6. Get your canvas print made using high quality frames and Lucia non fade genuine inks this will prevent fading.
7. Always use a reputable print company that you can converse with if necessary like Canprint. They also make ordering your canvas so easy with no unseen costs.