About Our Cookies
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files stored in your web browser to help the website interact with you. Without cookies, every time you visit a new page the website thinks you are a new visitor. This would mean for example shopping baskets would empty each time you clicked onto a new page. If you would like to read more about cookies , Wikipedia has a detailed article.
What if I do not want cookies stored on my browser?
You can block cookies via your web browser. You can find out specific instructions for your browser via Google. Please note though we provide no guarantee against unexpected results should you choose to block cookies on this website.
What cookies do you store on my browser?
Details of the cookies we use on this site are listed below:
- CookieMessage - This records the answer you gave regarding accepting our cookies. Without this the cookie notification would pop up every time you went to a new page
- PHPSESSID - Allows the website to function correctly such as retaining a shopping basket
- trackingcode - If you visited us by clicking on a link on a site e.g. an advert. We sometimes store the origin of your click so we can monitor which marketing is most effective.
- _ga - This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports. This is is associated with Google Universal Analytics
- _gat - Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate.
- _gid - Used by Google to distinguish users
- _stripe_mid - Used by Stripe (payment gateway) to distinguish users
- _utma - This cookie keeps track of the number of times a visitor has been to the site and is part of Google Analytics which reports of website traffic
- _utmb and _utmc - These cookies calculate how long your visit to the site lasts and are part of Google Analytics which reports of website traffic
- _utmt - This records events such as a click. This is pat of Google Analytics which records website traffic.
- _utmz - Records where you originated from e.g. which search engine. This is part of Google Analytics which reports of website traffic
1. Upload Your Image
Once you have uploaded your image you will then be taken to the page where you can choose from 2 different styles for truly personalised canvas art prints from digital photos.
2. Choose Your Size & Style
Depending on the size of the image or digital photo uploaded our automatic sizing system will show you all the available personalised canvas art prints sizes that suit your image.
3. Place Your Order
Orders for personalised canvas art prints from digital photos are normally dispatched within 3-5 working days. If for any reason there is a delay Canprint will always let you know.