Canprint is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Canprint may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st October 2010.
We do not store any financial/credit card details.
What we may collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including postal address, phone number and email address
- Demographic information such as postcode
- Other information relevant to customer order etc.
- Your uploaded images. These are deleted from our system once the order has been completed to the customer's satisfaction.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- To provide you with the service and products you require
- To enable us to answer any of your questions
- For billing
- To identify you for security purposes
- We are subject to the law like everyone else. We may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Your uploaded images are not stored. Images are deleted from our system 28 days after the order has been completed.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please send an e-mail to: email@example.comIf you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or e-mail us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
1. Upload Your Image
Once you have uploaded your image you will then be taken to the page where you can choose from 2 different styles for truly personalised canvas art prints from digital photos.
2. Choose Your Size & Style
Depending on the size of the image or digital photo uploaded our automatic sizing system will show you all the available personalised canvas art prints sizes that suit your image.
3. Place Your Order
Orders for personalised canvas art prints from digital photos are normally dispatched within 3-5 working days. If for any reason there is a delay Canprint will always let you know.